Sunday, November 23, 2003

My Inspirational Quotes For The Week

"To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!"

–Emerson



"Fantasy is what people want; reality is what they need."

-Lauryn Hill unplugged



"Never try to be better than someone else. Always keep learning from others. Never cease trying to be the best YOU can be. That is something that is within your power. But when you get too engrossed with things over which you have no control, it will adversely affect the things over which you have control"

-John Wooden, Legendary Basketball Coach



“Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.”

-Tyler Durden



“The wisest person makes those around them realize their own brilliance.”

-Someone smart



“Don’t tell me about the pain, show me the baby.”

-Bill Parcells



“A lie can make it half way around the world before the truth has a chance to get its boots on.”

-Mark Twain. And Sportsnight.



“I wanna fuck a dog in the ass.”

-Tom Delonge



“I don’t always know what the right thing to do is, but I think that the fact that I want to please you, pleases you.”

-Another random Sportsnight quote



“Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead nigger in my garage.”

-Quentin Tarantino



“Joyfully participating in the sorrows of the world.”

-Buddha. And the Sopranos.


“Two people can be perfect for each other but if the timing's wrong its never going to work out. Bad timing is the reason that most normal people end up single. Weirdos and creeps are single because they are weird and creepy but people like us are single because of bad timing.”

- Jon Favreau


“If it wasn’t for Mountain Blast Powerade, I would’ve died of dehydration a long time ago.”

-RW


"One minus one - Negative one minus negative one is nothin"

-Big Boi


“Skeletor, you made me do some coke!!”

-Brandon Dicamillo